Dear Parents & Carers
We sincerely hope this finds you well and healthy.
We set out below our guide on buying uniform from us this summer; to reassure you about the measures we are taking to safeguard both you and our staff and to allay any concerns you might have about visiting our store.
Please do take a moment to read this guide; we believe that preparation and communication are key for getting through this summer safely and smoothly.
In accordance with the easing of lockdown restrictions, we are preparing to re-open Juniper on Monday 15 June and shall be following the government guidance covering retail premises.
Things might take a little longer this year due to restrictions and so you might consider buying earlier than you would usually.
If you have any questions, feel free to call us on 020 8998 0144 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wishing you a safe summer –
The Juniper Team
As we understand that many of you will feel more comfortable buying online we shall be allocating extra staff to fulfil online orders and will aim to dispatch them within a maximum of 48 hours of receipt.
Guidance for buying online:
- Read the “Useful Information” for each product. If an item is marked as “compulsory”, it is genuinely required by the school.
- Please make use of the filters to ensure you are purchasing the correct items for your child’s year group.
- We have provided as much information as possible to help you decide on the correct size – and we are constantly improving and adding to this. Please make use of the “Sizing Guide” tab where provided and trust in its accuracy as we have worked hard on this. For example, our trousers in 4/5 yrs will fit a tall four-year-old and an average five-year-old; trousers in 5/6 yrs will be too big for almost all four-year-olds. Do bear in mind that our sizes will be bigger than those of supermarkets and certain department stores.
- If you have bought items you find you do not need, remember you have four months to return them. Please note that returned items must be unworn, unwashed and, where applicable, are in their original packaging and have all tags and labels still attached.
- All returns will be set aside for 72 hours before processing to reduce risk of viral transmission, therefore please allow a few extra days for refunds to appear on your account.
If you are coming to the store to collect an order placed online, please come to the door set in the wall on Eccleston Road, down the side of the shop and across the road from the Ealing Tyres garage. It will display a sign saying “Juniper Click & Collect”. Please ring the bell set in the door frame. We shall not ask for a signature but will make a photographic record of the collection. Please note that it will not be possible to try your purchases on in store.
It will remain our pleasure to welcome you to our store, and we apologise if the measures we’ll be adopting make for a less informal or child-friendly experience than usual. That said, the Juniper team will make every effort to make your shopping experience at Juniper as relaxed and pleasant as possible.
As we shall be scrupulous in cleaning surfaces after the departure of every customer we also thank you in advance for your patience whilst this is carried out.
All our staff will be wearing face masks and most intend to wear gloves. None will have come to work by public transport.
We have posted a number of photos on our Gallery; you might like to have a look to know what to expect when you come to the store.
More than any other year, we strongly recommend you make an appointment before you visit us as we shall be giving priority to those who have an appointment over those who have not. Click here to book an appointment.
When you arrive at the store, if you have an appointment, please wait to the right side of the door, along the Broadway, until a member of staff brings you in.
If you have not made an appointment, please wait to the left side of the door, along Eccleston Road until a member of staff brings you in. If a queue has formed, please maintain a 2m distance from those ahead of you.
If you are returning items you have already purchased, please queue to the right side of the door in the appointments queue.
We shall be limiting entry to the store to between four and five groups of customers (depending on number of customers already in the store) to allow maximum social distancing.
- We ask everyone, when entering the store, to use the hand sanitiser provided for their use.
- Please keep your family group as small as possible. One adult with one child is ideal though of course we understand this may not be possible.
- Please maintain a distance of 2m from our staff and other customers.
- Please ensure your children remain by your side at all times and discourage them from touching anything unnecessarily.
- Please do not bring food or drink into the store.
- In order to avoid handling too many items of clothing, we are always happy to offer advice on sizing. Where an item has been tried on and discarded, it will be ‘quarantined’ away from the shop floor for 72 hours before being returned to the store for sale.
- We have regrettably removed all fabric-covered seating; we have also replaced the curtains across our changing rooms with opaque shower curtains to facilitate cleaning after use.
- Sneeze screens will be in place at the tills to protect both you and our staff. Wherever possible, payment by card would be preferred. The pin pad will be wiped down after every transaction.
- We regret that the toilet will not be available for customers.
- Our normal opening hours are 9am – 6pm Monday to Saturday but we shall extend these during August or even sooner as necessary. Please check here for updates or on Twitter feed @juniperuniform for updates.